Sunday, May 15, 2011

happy birthday to you my beloved ❤

12may is her birthday
she was born in 1967
she have two son n two daughter 
but the youngest is already gone..
he is my little brother..
i think u will miss him coz his birthday is 11may
she is a pretty wife
she help her husband to take care his account
she is so excellent in singing
she is my mum..



u can compare our picture on the both of side..
2003 and 2010
when i was maiden to be the mature..
u grown we up..
u care we as without any cost
thanks for yr loved!! 

tat day sis with me went to parkson to choosing a handbag for you
half hours we stay there..
non-stop of get choosing..
hehe..
carlo rino handbag here
tat's jz for you!!~~
1st time used my visa card to bought tis..
it's so amazing wow~!!!
XD






bro..sis..me
get you a gift
happy birthday to you my mum~!!
i'm look forward of,
wish u always look young n staying yr pretty ..all shun shun li li..
the most important is healthy always~

so bad tat we all are busying ..cant celebrate for yr birthday
although we all are relationship now..
but dn worry u always in our mind
XD 
hope u will like it
i love you mum
again..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!   


No comments: