Friday, May 20, 2011

wow..
jz hope tat i can show out all the picture folder to all the ppl
i like to viewing n non stop of viewing for my own pictures!!
tat's call "zi lian"??
"yes, i am"
-D


today my fren praise me that my eyes look so nice..
am i??
lolz..anyway thanks for her praise  ^^


my car so nice to driving after repair yesterday..
the power stalling is very easy to driving!!!
very xiok for the feeling when u drive it~!!!


SAVE and BOUGHT
i cant control those pretty clothes?!!!!!!!!!!!
@@


some photo to share




































staying alone in penang house wif DIGI internet broadband..
huh
eaten spicy burger  jz now~!!
u want to lat sei me??
burger hawker..
hmmrpp alot of chili sauce there ><


jz boring jz webcam -D
 



the 1st 1 i look so foolish..
but i like the second 1 so much~!!
having fun in webcam XD
my 1st time lolz..


today is MR.law birthday
520
everyone are posting on their status about tat..
but i'm not
jz want to di diao
haha





the last jz want to said..
is no coincidence that when two people are together
it's calling 『FATE』
the story of the end..
happy five two zero
muacks~!! 

No comments: